LTD Level 2 Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jaydon
Admin

Jaydon"s Solitude and silence  time  Empty Jaydon"s Solitude and silence time

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:01 am
Solitude and silence I had already been in a habit of when I am alone to talk to God about is
sues or just that question I had for him but it was a whole nother thing just sitting there and be quiet opened up another world. Just start with I try to start with a different prayer everyday about something I saw or something that's so I'm struggling with him my life. And I found that very helpful because it kept my mind focused on something new everyday something that I needed to talk to God about that maybe I didn't know was an issue if that makes sense. 10 I would sit wherever I was would live wherever I was and just listen for a little while then I would start reading the Bible in this time and asking questions could be a number questions from what I'm reading it to something I'm struggling with or just as simple as How can I share the good news with other people. Like I said I kind of had a habit of doing this but it was walking and talking kind of loud I got a lot of stairs from people. And it was a great refresher to go through in silence and I still did sometimes talk not going to lie but it was a great experience all in all. And when I would listen sometimes he would show me something and sometimes he wouldn't But sometimes later in that day when I'm doing something else he would show it to me as I look up and look around it was quite cool.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum