LTD Level 2 Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Caleb

Caleb’s bible reading experience  Empty Caleb’s bible reading experience

Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:21 am
Reading the bible and meditating upon it was a refreshing experience for me. Before this project I was already in the habit of reading 2 chapters of the bible a day. But adding in the meditation was wonderful because it gave me a chance to ask God what he wanted me to know about what I read, sometimes He would respond clearly but some days He didn’t. I guess my reward for doing this practice was a feeling of understanding and I felt closer to God throughout the day. I learnt that God is a powerful God because of his healing strength which Jesus continually showed throughout Matthew. I also saw myself in the disciples, we both at times had doubt, questions and made mistakes. I learnt that it is human to do all these things and that without them you cannot learn or become the best that you can be.  Because of my business it is difficult to add meditation into my daily life so I will try to make time, at least three times in a week, to meditate about what I have read whether that day or days before.
Jaydon
Admin

Caleb’s bible reading experience  Empty Jaydon"s reaply

Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:51 am
Caleb enjoyed reading what you had to say and it was amazing. God is so power full and I see him working with you in your life I think it is so grate that you already read 2 chapters a day keep it up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum